Osprey at Haas

  • kevinslucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2012
      About 3:30 p.m. today, as I traveled west on 12 I saw an Osprey flying within 2 wingspans of the nest at Haas. It's possible there was also a bird on the nest, but I didn't get a good enough look.
      Kevin Lucas
    • President-for-Life, Moclips Surf Club
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2012
        Noticed that too. Also a pair at the Painted Rocks/ Cowiche tower. I was in Klickitat county from March 31 to April 8 and when I got back there were osprey everywhere in Yakima.