re: February 2012 YVAS Newsletter

  • Rich712
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      Yakkers and YVAS members,

      Thank you John for posting a link to the February Calliope Crier.

      An error was made on page 6 in the article on the rehabilitation of injured birds. The first sentence in the article was accidentally deleted when the photo of the Merlin was added. The article should have started with: "The following was gleaned from emails sent by YVAS member and bird rehabilitator Connie Hughes."

      Denny Granstrand was properly given credit for the fine Merlin photo, however the "I" in the article refers to Connie.

      Our apologies to Connie for this error. Connie has been doing bird rehab for as long as I have been involved with YVAS and deserves recognition for her contributions.

      If you haven't done so already, follow the link John provided to check out this month's newsletter. Be sure to view the bonus online color photos by Charles Crandall on page eight of Rough-legged Hawks in unusual flight postures.

      Richard Repp
      Assistant Editor, but chief cause of errors