Common Redpoll at our feeders

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Took my mid-morning work break to check on our feeders and to my enjoyment saw a male Common Redpoll among the siskins! The bird I saw nearby (about 3 blocks away) about a week ago was a female, so this is a different bird. A very nice new yard bird. Hope it sticks around and am able to get photos. If it becomes regular, I'll let people know and would be happy to let others visit. We are at the corner of 51st and Madera, one block north of 51st and Englewood.

      Scott Downes
      downess@...
      Yakima WA