Toppenish Peregrine

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011
      Topper, the Toppenish Peregrine Falcon (that's right, I named him/her!), was
      back on the small water tower along HWY 22 in Toppenish today. He/she was
      sitting on one of the cross support beams below the water tank and was
      busily plucking a bird when I drove by this morning. Looks like it is going
      to stay the winter for at least the 3rd (or 4th) year.

      Jeff Kozma

      Yakima (Terrace Heights)

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
        When we drove through Toppenish from i82 a few minutes ago. The Toppenish Peregrine was perched on the railing of the first water tower by the water department.
        Mike Roper