Rimrock gull was a Ring-billed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011

      The small gull I suspected (hoped might be a better word) was a Mew Gull
      turned out to be a small Ring-billed Gull. With the numbers of gulls at
      Rimrock Lake increasing every visit, we might get a rare one yet this
      fall. It would be advisable to study the gull book before you go. Gulling
      is not for the faint of heart, though.

      Denny Granstrand

      Denny Granstrand
      Yakima, WA