Say's Phoebe is no April Fool

  • akratty
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:15 PM
      The Say's Phoebe that was first spotted near the PNWU garden in Terrace Heights a few weeks ago is still hanging around. Today, in the south parking lot, I spied him perched on a neighboring car's windshield wiper arm, picking already-dead bugs out of the grate beneath.
    • akratty
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:43 PM
        Hi. This is Mary Giovanini, Yakima, WA
        Sorry I forgot to sign earlier post!