hiking

  • vangogirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I live near Wiley City and would like to go bird watching/hike up that direction. Is there any place up that direction, or anyone who goes there? I have to limit myself to some degree on the exertion factor. I am also interested in going to Snow Mt.; hiking there might help me extend my abilities.
      I did three bird counts and saw quite a variety, even a pheasant which to me is rare nowadays.
      Thanks.
      Alice