Solitaires, Fox Sparrow, and RB Nuthatch in Parker Heights-31 Dec

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      Yakkers,

      There were two Townsend's Solitaires, one Red-breasted Nuthatch, and one Fox
      Sparrow in our yard here in Parker Heights this morning. We hope all three
      species hang around for the CBC Sunday. There's a good chance as we have
      many junipers with berries for the solitaires, suet for the nuthatch, and
      beaucoup de cheap millet mix for the sparrow.

    • Jenni Elwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        I had a red breasted nuthatch on the first in my backyard - unfortunately it didn't stick around... Tried playing birdsong yesterday but it must have moved on - maybe not the right kinds of feeders.

        Jenni

        Sent from Jenni's iPhone