large falcon in Toppenish

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      There was a large falcon perched on the water tower along HWY 22 in
      Toppenish this morning as I drove into work. I didn't have time to stop and
      confirm species, but this is the same area that a Peregrine has been hanging
      around the last 2 winters. Could be the same bird or another Peregrine.

      Also, had a female Golden-crowned Kinglet in the yard this morning along
      with a few Yellow-rumped Warblers.

      Jeff Kozma

      Yakima (Terrace Heights)