Colville STP

  • JOHN HEBERT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      For those of you who travel outside of Yakima County,
      it is now possible to walk into the Colville STP in Stevens
      County. I the past it was necessary to scope the STP
      from quite a distance.

      We had 10 species of shore birds there this past weekend
      plus at least 4 Virginia Rails feeding in the open at the ponds.

      Two Stilt Sandpipers were seen just up the road at White Mud
      Lake.

      Good birding,

      John Hebert