Eurasian Collared Dove

  • Alice Nevue
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2010
      Hi Everyone. This is Alice Nevue from the West side of the state. Even
      though you have had sightings of the Eurasian Collared Dove for a few years
      now, I have not heard of sightings over here. So when I saw one on top of a
      telephone pole at my home I was a bit excited. I plan to post my siting
      over here and see if this is a 'ho-hum' thing or if it might be 'new'. I am
      still keeping track of your comments on 'Bird Yak'--so Happy Birding to all.