WOW Moment

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009

      BirdYak lurkers and non-subscribers of the Yakima Herald Republic,
      treat yourself. Check out the Wildlife Moment in Tuesday's Herald,
      a link is provided below - though duplicated, the one in parentheses
      usually works.

      Another well written article by Andy Stepniewski accompanied by
      a drop dead gorgeous photograph by George Vlahakis.

      What a combo...definitely the berries!

      _http://sportsyakima.com/2009/11/wildlife-moment-waxwings-fly-into-picture/_

      (http://sportsyakima.com/2009/11/wildlife-moment-waxwings-fly-into-picture/)

      Befuddled Birder by 3700 Bonnie Boone

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009

        I revisited the Herald's online Wildlife Moment and while agonizing over
        the fact that the photo was relatively small, I noticed that you can
        click on the photo to view it in a larger size.

        Befuddled Birder by 3700 Bonnie Boone