turkey over yakima

  • tulimgr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      On Wednesday afternoon, about 3pm, I was driving east on summitview just past 96th. It was fairly windy out, but I spotted a turkey vulture riding the winds and heading west. It almost looked like he was heading up Tieton. I love turkey vultures but don't remember how long they stay around here. It was obvious it was vulture with the sun on its back.

      joe near tampico