Another American Three-toed Woodpecker

  • kozma.jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      I was up in the Klickitat Meadows area today reviewing a small fire salvage sale from this years Discovery Fire and found 2 American Three-toed Woodpeckers and one Black-backed Woodpecker in the burn. The area is near the Diamond Fork just south of the Klickton Divide in section 30, range 13, township 12. It was a gorgeous day to be out in Klickitat Meadows with great views of the Goat Rocks, Mountain Adams, and Mount Hood!

      Jeff Kozma

      Yakima