Unidentified bird

  • Myra Dorsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Help! There are a pair of birds at 149402 McCreadie Rd, Prosser. The phone
      number is 509 882 1795. The young ones have hatched and the parents are
      now busy feeding them. We have tried Sibley and Peterson but to no avail.
      The birds are small , very nondescript, with a warbler-like bill and a
      fairly long tail for a small bird. Can some one help us to identify these
      birds? If Jean or Kermit Dorsey don't answer at the above number, please
      call me at 509 882 1746. We would very much appreciate if someone would
      come to the above address to help us. Myra Dorsey