Red-breasted Sap. still there

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002

      Today at about 11:15 I located the Red-breasted Sapsucker that Richard found
      yesterday at Randall Park. From the south end of the parking lot on 48th
      Ave. follow the asphalt sidewalk east just a little way. It was in the
      fourth pine tree from the parking lot. It looks like it has been there for
      some time as it has drilled many holes in that tree. Great bird for Yakima
      County and possibly the first winter sighting ever. Great work Richard!

      Denny
      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * osprey@... *