Yakima Turkey Vulture

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
      Saw a Turkey Vulture crusing over our house just now (near 18th and Summitview). This marks only the second time I've seen this bird over our yard in six plus years of living here. A nice welcome sign of spring.

      Scott Downes
      downess@...
      Yakima WA

    • Scott R a y
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
        There was a single Turkey Vulture over Coombs Road nine miles east of
        the interstate this morning. I rarely see them this far away from
        the mountains.

        Scott R a y
        Yakima, WA
        mryakima at gmail dot com