Eurasian Collared-Doves in Yakima area

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:55 PM

      Yesterday I did a home inspection on Landon Ave. about three blocks
      south of Nob Hill Blvd. There was a Eurasian Collared-Dove sitting
      on the telephone wire above the side fence when I got there. This is
      in the same neighborhood where I saw three last spring.

      Late this afternoon when I got home, there was one sitting on the
      power line over our back yard, very close to the house. I got
      several photos of it but it will be a day or two before I can get one
      onto my website.

      Denny Granstrand
      Southwest of the Yakima airport
      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/