Mountain Chickadee

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Tuesday we had a Mountain Chickadee pay a brief visit to the backyard.
      Also had a Spotted Towhee that returned again today. This evening,
      the White-crowned Sparrow herd was at least 15 strong. Four Pine
      Siskins with a like number of American Goldfinch.

      The White-crowned throng forced me to resume with millet and ground
      feeding. We had been nursing the nyjer feeders only; guess I'll have
      to break down and buy black oil sunflower seeds.

      Befuddled Birder by 3700 Bonnie Boone