Eurasian Collared-Doves in Yakima

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi Yakkers,

      This morning I found at least three Eurasian Collared-Doves at W.
      Prasch and Landon Aves. They flew several times and I followed them
      around, getting a few photos. If you go to look for them, search the
      area between Rock Ave. and S. 3rd Ave. and Nob Hill and Mead.

      No new news on the White-winged Doves.

      Denny
      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/