Turkeys

  • Jim Briggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2001
      I don't know if this is news or not but I saw two turkeys crossing Rt. 12W at the Hause Cr. Campground on the way to White Pass.  This was July 12.

      Jim Briggs
      Ellensburg
    • kozma.jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
        I was out in the Wenas area today and spotted a flock of 22 wild turkeys foraging in an open area just before the first stand of pines on Maloy Road. This is the biggest flock of turkeys I have seen in Yakima County. Also had a flock of 11 Western Bluebirds flying over high and heading in a southerly direction.

        Jeff Kozma

        Yakima (Terrace Heights).