Eurasian Collared-Dove in Yakima today

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008

      I was doing an inspection on 25th Ave. just south of Summitview this
      morning. I saw a Eurasian Collared-Dove fly from a spruce tree on
      the west side of the street to a maple tree on the east side. I was
      able to grab my binos from my truck and get a good look at it. It
      soon flew back to the spruce tree and was calling every time I walked
      outside for about half an hour. This is the first collared-dove I
      have seen in the City of Yakima.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/