Identify please

  • rpchampoux@nwinfo.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
      HI all,

      My brother send me a picture and asked me to identify it as though
      I might know something. Boy do I have him fooled. I would appreciate
      any comments from anyone.How about you Kerry?

      It looks like a young bird in his back yard on 31st ave.

      I hope the attachment comes through.

      Rod Champoux

    • Kerry L. Turley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
        Hi Rod,

        I don't believe you can send attachments through BirdYak, anyway I did not
        receive it. If you want you can just send it by email to my personal URL
        which is kdturley@... and I'll see if I can ID the bird for you.

        Kerry

        _____

        My brother send me a picture and asked me to identify it as though
        I might know something. Boy do I have him fooled. I would appreciate
        any comments from anyone.How about you Kerry?

        It looks like a young bird in his back yard on 31st ave.

        I hope the attachment comes through.

        Rod Champoux

        Checked by AVG.
        8:27 AM