Reminder - Yakima Christmas Bird Count

  • birdyak@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000

      Yakima Christmas Bird Count

      Date: Saturday, December 16, 2000
      Time: 7:00AM PST (GMT-08:00)

      The Yakima Christmas Bird Count is coming up all
      too soon. We need lots of help to do all of the routes and
      welcome all
      interested birders. Please don't worry if you don't consider
      yourself
      experienced enough to help. The CBC is a great time to learn
      more about
      birds and bird identification. You all can make a contribution.

      We meet at 7:00 a.m. at the fireplace at Yakima's Sportsman's
      State Park on Keyes Road.
      Please e-mail me privately if you would like more information.
      Denny Granstrand at osprey@nwinfo.
    • birdyak@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000

        Yakima Christmas Bird Count