Ferruginous Hawk in East Valley

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      On my way home this afternoon, there was a Ferruginous Hawk soaring above the intersection of Hwy. 24 and Suntargets Rd.
      Also the hordes of white-crowned sparrows have decended upon our feeders in Yakima and everywhere else I've been in the basin last couple of days. A final note is a female Cassin's finch showed up at our feeder, which is fairly unusual, we only have 2-3 sighing a year in the yard.

      Scott Downes
      downess@...
      Yakima WA