Toppenish area this evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Yakkers,

      We took a short drive west along Pumphouse Road, then north on Lateral C to
      Marion Drain west to US-97. The creek has not yet flooded so ducks were
      sparse. Birds of interest:

      Black-necked Stilt - 5 just west of Old Goldendale keeping low
      Greater Yellowlegs - 10 along Lateral C at the creek
      Sandhill Crane - 2 on the 1st green dike south of Marion Drain at Zimmermans
      North of the "big pond")
      Osprey - 1 at Milepost 48 ponds off I-82

      Andy and Ellen Stepniewski