Othello area Photos

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 10:55 PM
      Hi All,

      Mike Roper and I went over to the Othello area Saturday and shot an interesting mix of birds. We first found Tundra Swans and a mix of ducks on Dodson Road, then Burrowing Owls on Lemaster Road, and finally Sandhills on the Corfu Road. By the time we got to the cranes the Sun had gone behind clouds and shooting gray birds against a gray sky didn't make for great photos.

      Mike also got a nice Rough-legged and Harrier on Corfu Road.

      These new shots are in the New Photos gallery beneath the Kauai birds.

      George Vlahakis
      http://www.pbase.com/photon180