Re: Hwy 24 Hundreds of Dead Birds

  • Paul Huffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
      There were a couple of dead and dying starlings here east of Suntides
      Monday morning. That's a ways from Moxee to fly before the engine
      sputtered out. I was wondering if we were still supposed to report
      dead birds to Yakima County Health, or are we done watching for West
      Nile now that it's here? Then I saw the article in the Herald.