Re: [BirdYak] Christmas Bird Counts

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2001
      Good Morning Yakkers,

      Remember folks, National Audubon imposes a$5 fee per participant for these
      counts. This fee goes towards defraying costs of publishing the results of
      all Xmas counts, an impressive book.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
        --Andy,
        Please put me on your list for the Christmas Bird
        Count.
        Larry Robinson- Andy Stepniewski

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
          Larry,

          Your on1

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
            Larry,

            Your on!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2003
              Hi Yakkers,

              The Christmas Bird Counts are just around the corner. The Yakima Valley count will be December 13 and the Toppenish NWR is December 14. Mark you calendars!!! We need lots of participants to fill all of the routes. Anyone who has led a route in the past is encouraged to call or e-mail Andy Stepniewski (877-6639 or steppie@...), compiler of the Toppenish NWR CBC or me (453-2500 or dgranstrand@...) to sign up for this year.

              The Christmas Bird Counts are a lot of fun. They are about the most fun you can have with your clothes on! We need lots and lots of participants to fill in all of the routes for both of the counts. Birding expertise is not necessary. The CBCs are a great place to learn more about birding and to see many great birds. If you are interested, contact Andy or me for more information.

              Denny

              * Denny Granstrand *
              * Yakima, WA *
              * dgranstrand@... *
              photos on-line at:
              http://osprey.bardill.net/gallery/
            • Sturnella@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 15, 2003
                Hi Denny and Andy,
                I am planning on doing both counts this year.
                Debie

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 16, 2003
                  Dbi,

                  Thanks, we'll be in touch.