Lesser Goldfinch at my feeder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008

      This morning at about 11:20 I saw a female Lesser Goldfinch on my
      thistle feeder. It stayed just a minute or so but came back two more
      times. I managed photos of it through the window, which distorted
      the image, but the bird is still identifiable. Someone Andy knows
      reported 7-9 at her feeder in West Valley. It seems like we are in
      the middle of an invasion.

      Denny
      Southwest of the Yakima airport

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/