Long-tailed Weasel, off topic

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22 12:15 PM
      Hi Yakkers,

      This morning a Long-tailed Weasel ran across Washington Ave. west of
      the Yakima Airport right in front of my truck. I found a dead one on
      Washington a couple of years ago, before Washington was
      rerouted. This is the first live one I have seen in this area.

      Denny
      Southwest of the Yakima Airport

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/
    • ty604di@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22 1:51 PM
        Last September a Mink got into my pen killing a very tame and much loved
        Mallard and my rabbit also . The Mink was beautiful but I did not mind pointing
        it out to the neighbor who shot it after killing his ducks and rabbits . The
        Mink killed three rabbits, and five ducks in two days .
        Diane Conrad