San Diego Photos

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 12:32 AM
      Hi All,

      I was in San Diego for a meeting and managed to spend two days shooting birds in that area. Some we have up here, and others are unique to Southern California. Familiar or not, I hope that you enjoy them.

      George Vlahakis
      http://www.pbase.com/photon180

    • ty604di@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 10:46 AM
        George , just went thru your slide show with my elderly father , he really
        enjoyed each topic . He used to live in the mountains watching every bird he
        could . This really brought a smile to him . Thanks for the great work , I am
        going to show him Dennys and Mikes now ...

        Diane Conrad

      • George Vlahakis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
          Diane,

          Really glad you both enjoyed them. I don't often get to S. Cal so tried to make the most out of two days shooting.

          George