Red-tailed Hawk photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007

      About half an hour ago a Red-tailed Hawk landed on the power pole in
      my backyard as I just happened to be looking out of our office
      window. I was able to get a nice view of it out of a window at the
      landing of our stairway. This is one of a pair of Red-tailed Hawks
      that is nesting in a large cottonwood tree a few hundred feet west of
      our house. Three photos of this majestic bird are in the new photos
      folder on my website.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/