Texas Photos

  • Mike Roper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Alice and I recently returned from a trip to south Texas. It was a great
      trip and found 32 life birds. I've put quite a few photos from the trip on
      the inbox of my webpage. There is also one of Jan Gano's (still snowbirding,
      probably in Arizona by now) of a Roadrunner since his photo came out so much
      better than mine.

      Here's a link: http://www.pbase.com/mroper/inbox

      Mike Roper