New Photos--Owls

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi All,

      Today I went out to the Wapato cemetery too see the Saw-whet Owl that Denny found earlier this week. It was right where it was supposed to be. But it turns out that there are two other Saw-whets in different trees, for a total of three. There is also a Barn Owl roosting there as well as the Great Horned Owls.

      Photos of the Saw-whets and the Barn Owl are on my pbase site. Hope you enjoy them.

      George Vlahakis
      http://www.pbase.com/photon180

    • George Vlahakis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2007
        Thanks, Mike.

        Are you offering to be my assistant and carry the gear? <g>?

        George
        Wow! Really nice Saw-whet photos. I see you bought another new lens. If that camera bag gets too heavy I'd be glad to help you lighten the load. :o)

        Mike