Costa Rica

  • Jenny Eldridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hello Yakkers,
      Has anyone done a tour to Costa Rica lately? Any hints,suggestions or advice greatly appreciated in making this birding vacation for 5 memorable. We are looking for a guide in Costa Rica, any recommendations?

    • George Vlahakis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 10:21 PM
        Hi All,

        I have now completed the new Costa Rica Birds gallery on the pbase site. It contains photos from both our January and June trips. A Costa Rica Animals gallery will be coming soon.

        George Vlahakis