Re: [BirdYak] New Birds

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      George,

      The Pine Grosbeaks are an amazing yard bird for Yakima.

      If I were ten years younger, I'd be out in the yard today planting a couple
      of Mountain Ash trees.

      Great documentation of the grosbeaks and the Song Sparrow shot definitely
      showed it's attitude. Keep entertaining us with the photos. Much appreciated!

    • George Vlahakis
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
        Thanks, Mac.

        Been doing any shooting yourself?

        George

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
          Thanks, Rich.

          After Susan's observation of the male Pine Grosbeak two weeks ago, we had to convince the skeptics!