e-mail problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hi Yakkers,

      Several people have experienced problems with their BirdYak e-mail,
      especially after returning from vacation. They find they are no longer
      getting e-mails from BirdYak. When you go on vacation, please send me an
      e-mail with your leaving date and returning date. I will stop your BirdYak
      e-mail and start it again when you return. You will be able to visit the
      BirdYak website and catch up on the news. This will ensure that you won't
      get bounced by your e-mail provider.

      If you find you have been bounced, you need to contact your e-mail provider
      to get the problem solved. I am unable to do it through BirdYak.

      Thanks,

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/