Caspian Terns

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I spied three Caspian Terns flying over Wenas Lake yesterday...appeared
      to be hunting fish as the cruised back and forth over the lake.

      Jeff Kozma
      Yakima

      --
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender,
      your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.

      Jeff Kozma
      TFW Wildlife Biologist
      Yakama Nation
      509-865-5121 ext. 6343