Sportsmen`s Park

  • ty604di@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      My lab and I walked to Sportsmens Sunday to get some exercize . There were
      more Mallards and Wood Ducks at my place than in the ponds there . Found a
      pair of Downy Woodpeckers and a pair of Flickers . Walked the pathway around the
      small pond on the north side of the dike where the Beavers are making one heck
      of a mess. Alot of old tree`s are either down or very close to it . There is
      a hive of Ground Hornets near the road to the west side of the park so watch
      out , forgot how fast I could run when needed . The hive is north of the rest
      rooms and between the road and parking lot .
      Diane Conrad