tips on finding the Eurasian Collared-Dove

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Yakkers,

      I was in Moxee two times yesterday and saw the Eurasian Collared-Dove both
      times. It really likes the large sycamore on the east side of Blossom St.
      between Holly and Lilac. On Holly the house to the south of the house with
      the huge antenna has a wooden feeder in the middle of the
      backyard. Yesterday I saw the collared-dove and the Ringed Turtle Dove on
      the feeder at the same time. No photo. The collared-dove flew to the
      ground and was feeding on the south side of the spruce tree that is near
      the feeder. I think it also spends time in the trees on the north side of
      the apartments across the street and south a bit from the house with the
      feeder.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/