This message has nothing to do with birds

  • Elizabeth Bohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Well, a new month and I am going to be employed. It is the same job
      that I had before I moved to Lubbock, TX. This time I am going to
      work at Subshop. It is the new store that opened when I was in
      Lubbock, TX. I think it's great. As many could tell, I wasn't having
      any luck with other jobs. Once I finish taking this college class,
      which starts the last week of March, I will FINALLY get my basic AA
      degree. Then, I am going to apply to Herritage and get a BS in
      Computers. After that, I shall look into a degree that would allow me
      to work with animals.

      Elizabeth Bohn
      Yakima, WA

      P.S. I love identifing birds