Re: [BirdYak] New Photos

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 178 , Feb 15, 2006
      Thanks, Mac.

      We figured that the woodpeckers would still be there for a while but the Snowies would be leaving soon. Fortunately the weather was OK.

      George
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi All,

        A few more from this weekend. The first Sandhill Crane photo shows one Greater Sandhill with three Lessers. The fourth shot shows one of each for a nice size comparison. These were taken at the field at the end of lateral A where it intersects Marion Drain Rd.