Short-eared Owl photos, plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005

      Wednesday found me touring the Skagit Flats area west of Conway, WA, with
      my wife's step-father. We had a fun, though quick, trip. We saw two Snowy
      Owls, which were too far away for good photos, but they did fill a blank
      space on my year list. We also had very close looks at several Short-eared
      Owls. We saw at least eight Short-eared Owls on a walk along a dike as we
      tried to get closer to the Snowy Owls.

      I have added photos of two of the Short-eared Owls to the new photos folder
      on my website. There are a few other new photos as well.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/