Re: [BirdYak] New Photos

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 178 , Dec 12, 2005
      Hi Sherrel,

      Yes, having the New Photos section is much easier, both for the viewers and for me. I should have done it earlier. Glad that you enjoy the photos.

      George

      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi All,

        A few more from this weekend. The first Sandhill Crane photo shows one Greater Sandhill with three Lessers. The fourth shot shows one of each for a nice size comparison. These were taken at the field at the end of lateral A where it intersects Marion Drain Rd.