Re: [BirdYak] Great photos George--we saw you!

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Deborah,

      Yes, that was me. I had finished shooting a hawk and was loading the tripod
      into the Jeep when I heard the unmistakable chitter of a Kingfisher. Was
      very puzzled, being miles away from water, when I saw that the ditch still
      had water in it and the Kingfisher was on a wire over it. So I unloaded the
      camera and started shooting it. Very tame, not like ours in Yakima.

      I will definitely be up again over the winter shooting raptors. Please give
      me your phone number and I'll give you a call next time. Thanks for the kind
      words about the photos.

      George