Evening Grosbeak Photos

  • Mac Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      We too have been blessed by a plethora of evening grosbeaks - up to 35 at one count. We are going through sunflower seeds like mad, but enjoy the birds during the short time they show up each year. We leave a window open during the day to hear their happy chirps.

      I posted a few photos of the grosbeaks in our yard in my pbase Inbox at:

      http://www.pbase.com/macknight/inbox

      Mac Knight
      Yakima, Wa.