Re: [BirdYak] More evening grosbeaks

  • martha price
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      I looked them up. Yes, that was them. Never seen them at my feeder before.
      Thanks
      Martha

      Jeff Kozma <jeffk@...> wrote:
      Yes, the female has the stripes on her head and resembles an overgrown female purple finch. The male
      has the black head, dark rusty orange body, and black and white patterned wings.

      Jeff

    • Sue Ericksen
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2005
        Hi Jeff,

        Bill & I would like to join you Saturday for the woodpecker trip, unless
        there are too many signed up already.

        Is this an all day event and should we pack a lunch?

        Sue
        Sawyer, WA