Re: [BirdYak] New Photos

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 178 , May 9, 2005
      As usual, George, you southwest photos make me long to go back and brings back lots of memories of my time spent down there. Thanks! Great
      photography, especially the Tropical Kingbird, the Ladder-back series, and Gila's at the nest!

      Jeff Kozma,
      Yakima

    • George Vlahakis
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi All,

        A few more from this weekend. The first Sandhill Crane photo shows one Greater Sandhill with three Lessers. The fourth shot shows one of each for a nice size comparison. These were taken at the field at the end of lateral A where it intersects Marion Drain Rd.

        George Vlahakis
        http://www.pbase.com/photon180