Re: [BirdYak] Photos from Birdathon

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2005
      Hi Mac,

      The Swaison's are the the prize. Nice work.

      George

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2005
        Hey Mac,

        Can you please tell me where you saw the White-headed Woodpecker in the Wenas...where you took the picture? I am studying the breeding biology of this species, so it would be great to know if this is a different bird than the ones I already know about there.

        Thanks.

        Jeff Kozma
        Yakima

        --
        When life gives you lemons, squeeze them
        on crab cakes.

        Jeff Kozma
        TFW Wildlife Biologist
        Yakama Nation